There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentines Day Hues

I don't know about you, but Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. I don't know...maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me that swoons at seeing the words of love and the artsy hearts. The corny "you rock!" tags on pop rocks and the conversation hearts in the bowls they place outside the teller windows of the bank.


I love the idea of incorporating more purple into the Valentines Day color scheme.

Pinned Image

        Mmm and here's some YUMMY Valentines Day treats :)




I hope you have enjoyed this color wheel I have put together. Enjoy and have a blessed day!!

Sincerely, KatieL00=]

1 comment:

  1. ohh.. love those hanging hearts! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I never met a katie I didn't like ;)

    ReplyDelete